Sunday 19 April 2020

April 19

The kiddies and I would like to THANK YOU for all of your wonderful notes about Joseph, for him and for us.  We are overwhelmed by your love and to learn of the influence he surely didn’t know he spread.
It has been a tough journey, but you should know that joseph never, ever complained... he had one little “why me”, and even though he could almost feel it tearing through his body and he couldn’t believe he had cancer, he didn’t complain. He was sad but he didn’t complain. He was to the end, what all of you have said of him.

I would like, with your permission, to use all of those amazing comments in a blog post.  If you would rather not have yours appear please let me know -and perchance I leave yours out then let me know that as well.  


They come from many different avenues and it will be a task to find them all - but while it was a blessing that he had the chance to read them - I think he also deserves to have them shared.  I hope you agree.
July 2019,  Crosby Lake, Ontario, Canada

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jill, for posting this incredible tribute to Joe's life. His life and his passing was perfect, and we should all be so lucky to have such a beautiful family. May he soar with the sea eagles and light upon a high cloud to watch us having fun down here, watching those precious birds. He has just gone away on migration, to return as some bird. We will watch for him. Thans, Joan Gibbs from FAIBS

    ReplyDelete